THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Big First

Yesterday I took JAC to his first professional baseball game. Some friends of ours from church invited us and their two year old son came too. They had great seats right behind home plate on the club level. I felt kind of like a rock star. When we walked into the door we had to show our tickets and they said, "Welcome to the club." JAC seemed to really enjoy it and was good the whole game but he did take a little nap during the fifth and sixth innings. The Nationals played the Astros. I'm not sure who won because they went into extra innings, started pouring down rain and we had to make a run for the car but it was fun.

We have been getting a lot of rain here lately in D.C. The first couple of days I thought it was cozy but after seven days I am really getting tired of it. This morning I woke up to the nicest thing - Sunshine! It is not supposed to last long and they are forecasting 4 more days of rain but I'm going to soak it up while it lasts.

Last night when Jess got home from work JAC was in a particularly good mood. He was laughing and making funny sounds. Jess was playing with him and it was great to watch them together. Jess held JAC's hands while he practiced standing and then he decided to put JAC up on his shoulders. JAC's eyes got big as he realized how high up he was and then.... he puked on top of Jess' head! I'm still laughing just thinking about it but I'm sure Jess wasn't too pleased. Our kid can be really unpredictable.

1 Comments:

At May 7, 2009 at 12:54 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

How fun! A baseball game! You are SO brave... I'm proud of you! Hope Jess has some good smelling shampoo after the incident with JAC - what is that line? something like "kids do the darndest things..." I hope you find sunshine inside your house today since the outside has none to offer. Send us some of that rain! Love and Hugs, leigh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home