THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

In a Rush!

I am rushing around while JAC takes his nap. Today we are going to embark on a grand adventure. We are flying to Texas to see my parents. I am really excited but I have to admit I'm feeling a little apprehensive. I've never flown with a baby and the logistics of this operation are a big endeavor. My suitcase is currently full of diapers and baby formula. In between all of that I shoved my blow drier - essential of course - a few pairs of my clothes and I stuffed JAC's clothes in the shoe compartments. I am choosing to remain optimistic and praying that the plane won't be full and JAC will sleep the whole time. When I return in a couple of weeks I let everyone know how it went. I hope all of my friends and family a great Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home