THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, January 23, 2009

I Have Lost Control

Today I decided it was time for Roxy to get a bath. She was really stinky and I was tired of smelling her when I woke up in the morning. It seemed like a pretty easy task. I threw the dog in the tub, scrubbed her down and towelled her off. I thought all was well and we were friends again but I was wrong! I let her out of the bathroom and she immediately streaked out into the living room jumped on the new couch and started rolling around. I was shocked! I ran and tried to get her off only for her to think it was a game and race from one end of the couch to the other stopping at moments to roll around. It was clear that she was not happy about being wet and clean. When I finally got her off the couch she looked at me with wild eyes and ran as fast as she could into the bed room jumped on the bed and began rolling around getting my bet wet and stinky! I chased off the bed slamming the door to the bedroom only to see her make a b-line to the couch again. In route she stopped and shook off right next to the baby waking him. The wet awakening only made Jac angry resulting in screaming and the dog was once again on the couch. I got her off, yelled at her until she acted slightly repentant and realized I have lost control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home