THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, January 23, 2009

A Jac by Any Other Name

When we decided to call Jonathan "Jac" I didn't realize quite how versatile the name Jac could be. As I have gotten to know the many personalities of Jac lately I have begun to recall some other versions of the name Jac. I think it is pretty funny. Here's a quick list:
1. Jack in the box
2. Jackalope
3. Jack the Ripper
4. Jackrabbit
5. Stonewall Jackson
6. Carjacked
7. Hijacked

I'm sure I'll think of quite a few more as Jac gets older. He'll have to grow a thick skin and a sense of humor to start going by Jonathan.

On another quick note - Jac has become a complete glutton. (He definitely gets that from his dad- not that the 50 plus pounds I gained while pregnant are any indicator of how much I love to eat! hehe) He'll eat so much he'll make himself sick. I was aware of this fact much earlier than Jess. A couple mornings ago Jess emerged from the basement with a shocked look on his face carrying Jac. Apparently Jac had eaten so much it resulted in projectile vomiting. Jess found this particularly shocking especially since much of the mess flew over the computer and landed in his morning coffee. Hehhee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home