THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Siblings

Most siblings love each other and some siblings love each other a lot but I think all siblings like to torture each other just a little bit.  JAC doesn't have a sibling.  He has a dog but their relationship often resembles the one I have with my brother.

This week JAC and I went and received our last three vaccines.  JAC was tough and there was only a limited amount of drama.  He wiped away his tears and immediately asked for his candy.  Thanks to potty training that kid practically lives off of candy. 

Today we needed to take the dog to the vet.  JAC was dawdling and I finally yelled, "Come On!  We have to take the dog to the dog doctor."  JAC continued to hesitate but when I said, "Roxy needs shots," JAC was practically gleeful.  He chased Roxy around cornering her and shouting, "We give you shots!"




Like most dogs Roxy hates her bath.  She whimpers and makes a great fuss.  JAC is fascinated by the process and will pull a chair over to help.  He dumps water on her head, and she looks at him with long woeful eyes.

After her bath Roxy races around the house rubbing her head in the carpet trying to dry it.  Later I looked over and JAC was running around with his head on the ground and butt in the air.  When I gave him a sideways look he looked straight at me and said, "I'm Roxy!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home