THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Icecream

Sometimes the best birthday present is the one you buy yourself.  I used my birthday money and purchased an ice cream maker.   This is no ordinary ice cream maker.  The machine requires no ice. 

We knew we wanted to take an ice cream maker to Nepal but the more I thought about it the more I questioned our abilities to find large quantites of ice in Nepal.  I did some research and found an machine that requires no ice at all but it does require a little extra preparation.  The mixing bowl that the ice cream  is churned in must first be placed in the freezer for six hours.  It is also recommended that the mixture be chilled in the refrigerator.


I made our first batch of ice cream over the weekend and it was awesome!  It tasted even better the next day.  I love our new gadget but I think the biggest fan might be JAC.  That boy loves ice cream and of course he is enthralled with all machines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home