THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Truth Is

The Truth is I have something very exciting to report but I'm going to make you wait a couple of months.  Look for exciting news from the Connellys' around April.  Trust me, you'll never guess what it is.

The truth is Jess and I seem to have been on different pages after the holidays. I don't know how to describe it. We weren't fighting. It just felt like we weren't our usual fun selves. Perhaps we were just exhausted. Perhaps I was unreasonably cranky due to the cold weather.

On Saturday we solved our problem by accident. We dressed in twelve layers, loaded up the car and headed for the running trail. In route JAC fell asleep and we just kept driving and we kept talking. We drove and talked for over two hours and when we arrived home we liked each other a lot more. We felt fun again.

I love my handsome goofy husband. I love taking road trips. I think the only thing better might be taking my handsome, goofy husband on a road trip to a sunny, sandy location.

2 Comments:

At January 13, 2011 at 9:07 AM , Anonymous Jill H said...

Uninterrupted time together to just talk about anything and everything is always good. Glad you fixed the "problem".

 
At January 13, 2011 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Thank you God for knowing how to fix things that we cannot even diagnose. Love you guys. I'm marking my calendar for April "Ask the Connelly's..." :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home