THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Friday Adventure!

This morning I checked our 10 day forecast and the average high was 32 degrees.  I was so depressed I made an excuse to call Jess at work.  I needed reassurance that Spring would eventually come to Northern Virginia.  I finally made it out the door to run at mid-morning and was pleasantly surprised to find other runners on the trail.  I especially relished passing a group of Army guys while pushing the stroller.  It was good for my ego and we all know my ego needs help.

On Friday Rebbecca came over for our usual Friday Adventure.  Unfortunately, I was completely exhausted from my attempts to potty train JAC and had failed to plan our adventure.  Neither Rebbecca nor I wanted to spent money so we opted to go on a low key adventure and took JAC to a new park.  The park was awesome.  JAC loved climbing and chasing Rebbecca around the park.  I love it when Rebbecca comes on our adventures because she takes the camera and catches fun shots of JAC and I together.  Without Rebbecca there might not be photographic evidence of my existence.  Plus, she brought us homemade chocolate chip cookies.  She's such a good friend.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home