THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Thoughts on Yoga

I am not flexible at all. I can't even touch my toes. I've never been able to touch my toes. I'm sure this means my future as a professional cheerleader is not going to work out. This is entirely unfortunate.

I thought I would try some yoga. I have heard lots of guys talk about yoga girls being hot and I'm sure that is a good reason to take up a new exercise. I was also hoping to perhaps improve my flexibility and stand on my head. I thought it would be a good bar trick.

I tried yoga and I know one thing. It is completely boring. I kept checking my watch wondering when it was going to end. I have also decided I am not mature enough to participate in yoga. Every time the instructor said, "Get into the downward dog pose," I wanted to bark. I won't even go into what thoughts came into my head during other poses.

I think I'll stick with running. I wouldn't mind taking up boxing. Are female boxers hot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home