THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why?

Why does my child become demon possessed when we are trying to get ready for church? He's in timeout and I'm taking full advantage of the moment to write about the highlight of my week.

On Tuesday Jess called from work and asked if I wanted to go on an adventure for dinner. I love adventure and readily agreed. I spent the whole afternoon attempting to contain my excitement and using all my mental energy trying to guess what the adventure was.

Jess arrived home early with a Craig's List print out in hand. I've been asking for a bike for months and Jess had found two awesome mountain bikes for sale. We loaded up the car and went to check them out. I was so excited that I insisted we leave early.

The bikes were perfect. They were even red which is my preferred color of bike. We got a little discount for buying both bikes and we're now scouring Craig's list for a child's trailer for JAC and Roxy. I can't wait to take some family bike rides.

Let me break this story down for you.
1. My husband remember I wanted a bike.
2. My husband found me a perfect bike in the perfect color.
3. My husband knows my love of adventure and built up some excitement.

4. I pretty much have the best husband ever...I love this guy.

2 Comments:

At May 23, 2010 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Way to go Jess! I love how you to go out of the way to make each other smile! Enjoy the bikes, and each other. Love you both, JAC too - even when he is in timeout. :)

 
At May 26, 2010 at 9:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeiiii!! this is awesome! Im so happy for you... Im catching up with my reading now. I miss you! L

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home