THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

When I Wasn't Looking

Lately I've noticed that JAC is getting really smart. I'm not sure if it is because he is getting older or if I am just paying better attention but JAC has started catching me off guard. Let me give you just a few examples.

Jess and I have this dorky fist bump thing we do. It is like our secret handshake and we do it all the time. Two days ago I gave Jess a fist bump while holding JAC. Then JAC put out his little fist for a bump too. He'll do it on cue now.

I've never been a big kisser. I think the whole phrase, "Kiss and makeup" is weird. Anyways, Jess and I always give JAC a kiss sandwich before he goes to bed. We each plant a kiss on JAC's cheek. This weekend after his goodnight kiss JAC leaned over and gave me a kiss in return. I didn't even prompt him.

Jess taught JAC how to brush his teeth. They finish the process by spitting in the sink. Now anytime we walk even near a sink JAC tries to spit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home