THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, May 17, 2010

The Smell

Every Sunday members of our church volunteer to pick up people from the metro and drive them to church. I volunteered to drive because I love meeting new people and this Sunday was my turn.

While JAC napped on Saturday I detailed every inch of our car. I must have vacuumed up a cereal box worth of discarded Cheerios. I also scrubbed the hard surfaces with Lysol and sprayed the soft surfaces with Fabreeze.

Our car was a complete wreck and it took almost two hours to complete the job but when I finished our car looked nearly perfect. I felt guaranteed that any future passengers would appreciate my hard work.

Sunday morning I opened the car doors and was met by a horrible smell. Our car smelled like a giant fart. I searched for the cause of the mysterious odor and found nothing. The car actually smelled worse than it did before I cleaned it.

I have searched several times for the cause of the odor and have now decided all the vacuuming and cleaning must have stirred up the dormant odor from the floorboards. Unable to remedy the problem, I forced all the Sunday passengers to ride with the windows down all the way to church. I am sure they are still chagrined in remembering their ride in the Fart Mobile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home