THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Salute to Yoga Pants

Once I went to yoga. I went with my friend who was a yoga black belt and she basically kicked my butt. Since I'm a runner I had always thought that yoga was for sissies. It turned out that I was wrong. I was also very sore for a week and I never went back.

There is one thing I love about yoga. I love the clothes. They're comfy and trendy with a little hippy flare. That is just my style and I live in my yoga pants most of the time. I feel like the invention of yoga pants borders on revolutionary. Before yoga pants all there was was sweat pants or pajama pants and both made you look like a bum if you wore them in public. Yoga pants are sleeker and trendy. When I was pregnant there were even days when I contemplated wearing them to the office but I thought I might be crossing a line. So, today I solute Yoga pants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home