THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Waxing Sentimental - Another Mushy Husband Post

Jess has been gone for almost a month but we have less than a week to go. When he first left I was mad - good riddance! I don't care if it is military duty. I'm still stuck at home with the kid. It took a few days but I got over it and now I'm anxiously awaiting his return. I feel myself growing more sentimental about the whole thing and I remember some new reason why I like him every day. Today I remembered that he opens the car door. He doesn't do it occasionally. He does it every single time, even on the days I'm being hard to live with. In my book that's a big deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home