THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Updates on Various Things

Here's a quick update on a few random things. Jess is still away but it has been a great opportunity for one thing - sleep. While Jess was away and I had the house to myself for a few days and I started some hard core sleep training. When JAC woke up in the middle of the night I checked to make sure there was nothing terribly wrong and then headed to the basement where the sound was muffled. I was tired enough that I went off to sleep. After two days of this JAC started sleeping like a professional. Sleep is awesome.

On Monday JAC had his nine month check up. He got a clean bill of health and a couple of extra shots. He was 28.5 inches tall and almost 21 pounds. That puts him at about average. He might be an average size but he still has a big crazy personality. This week in protest of nap time he tried to pull his pictures off of the wall.

Monday I had Biology class. I love Mondays. I get to drop the kid off at the babysitter and expand my mind. Jess always laughs at me because when I get home from school at almost 10 at night I'm so excited that I can't sleep. I just really enjoy learning how things work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home