THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Day at the Mall











A couple of days ago I was sitting at home bored and decided it was time for a trip to the Mall. I'm not referring to the shopping mall. I'm referring to the National Mall. I traded in our daily walk around our neighborhood for a walk around our Nation's monuments. I thought JAC would enjoy the change of pace and I know I sure did.

Many people who live in the D.C region avoid the bustle of tourists down on the mall but I love it. I love the monuments. I love the beleaguered high school teachers dragging whining teenagers through the sights. I love leather clad groups of bikers leaving flags at the war memorials and I love see people from all the world enjoying our capital.

If you haven't been to D.C I promise it is worth the trip. Sometimes Jess and I complain about about living here. We wish we lived near family or near the mountains but there are so many things I would miss about this place. I hope you can come visit our mall and if you do you're welcome to stay at our place for free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home