THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, July 13, 2009

JAC at the Movies







Jess and I have always loved the drive in movie. It seems to be the perfect compromise. Jess loves movies but I don't like to sit still that long. Plus, I think movie theatres are dark, dirty and creepy. The drive in movie is awesome. You can sit in the comfort of your own car or on a blanket on your tailgate. I get to enjoy the stars and fresh air and wiggle all I want. Jess gets to see a movie.

Last night we decided it was time to introduce JAC to the drive in movie. We found a drive in an hour outside of DC and loaded up the car. I made homemade cookies and packed a bag of chips. Roxy even got to go too. The weather was great, the movie was funny and no one seemed to mind JAC's baby noises. Best of all, after the movie JAC slept the whole way home. I might even classify this as a really good date night.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home