THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Clean Up

A few weeks ago JAC and I had a huge show down about cleaning up a bowl of dry cereal.  I insisted he pick up his mess and he simply refused.  Finally I taught him how to vacuum up his mess and I felt triumphant.  This was a creative solution.  I was Wonder Mom! 

Well, JAC has fallen in love with the vacuum.  He'll now purposely dump a whole bowl of cereal on the floor and come running, begging to use the vacuum.  At least those little arms can reach way under the couch to vacuum the pieces I always miss!


2 Comments:

At July 14, 2011 at 6:53 AM , Anonymous Jill H said...

Just don't make it his chore to vacuum or he will loose all interest.

 
At July 14, 2011 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Jesse, Toni and JAC said...

Hahha...What the whole reason I had children is to force them to clean.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home