THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Art of Manliness

I baked chocolate chip cookies yesterday.  I came home from Texas in a horrible mood and I needed to apologize to my husband for being a virtual grizzly bear.  The cookies worked and I think I have been forgiven.

Every day I am so thankful that I am not a single parent.  Single parent must be one of the hardest jobs on earth.  Jess adds so much fun to JAC's life.  I can watch from a distance as he teaches JAC the art of being a man.  It is a job I could never do quite as well. 

JAC has become a budding architect and wants to spend hours building with his blocks.  After the completion of two rickety block structures I'm sick of the activity.  Jess will spend hours building.  Together he and JAC will incorporate other toys into the fun creating a landing pad for a toy helicopter or a house for the trains.  Jess does it naturally without effort and JAC thrives under his dad's instruction. 


I let father's day pass without posting a word about Jess.  Jess is the best father I know and he completes his duties with excellence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home