THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Loser

I'm feeling like a loser.  I keep losing things.  I lost my camera, phone and wallet.  I lost the wallet while picking blueberries.  The farm was supposed to call my cell if they found it and then I promptly lost my cell.  My camera was luckily found and if I have to look on the bright side - my car is really clean.  JAC and I removed the debris and vacuumed the car hoping to find the phone.

I'm not typically prone to losing things and it makes this all the more irritating.  Perhaps I have some level of repressed angst about moving to a far off land.  I'm a big believer in repression.  People talk too much.  They should just shove those emotions deep down and occasionally lose a wallet while failing to sort through their cluttered mind.

Now I am off to tackle mountains of laundry.  Perhaps I'll discover my cell phone in between my old jeans and some dirty socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home