THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mom Revenge

This weekend we had yet another incident of POOMAGEDON!  It was exceptionally gross and ultimately disgusting.  I'll spare you the details.  I wish someone could explain how my child is 100% potty trained when he is naked and only 1% potty trained while wearing clothes.  Perhaps little children in Kathmandu are allowed to run around wild and naked.  I have a feeling JAC might fit right in.  Last night I read that in Kathmandu you can hire a nanny and maid for less than 120 dollars a month.  Kathmandu is sounding a bit like paradise.



Kids drive you a bit bonkers but they can be bunches of fun.  For those days when you're going a little bit bonkers it is important that you seek a little "Mom Revenge."  Let me give you an example.  A few days ago while I was cleaning out the toy box JAC found two water guns.  I agreed to fill them up and a water fight ensued.  I knew I had a drastic advantage in both aim and finger coordination.  I gunned that little kid down while he was still trying to make his gun shoot.  In the meantime he shot himself in the face with water a few times trying to master the gadget.  The water fight lasted half an hour and ended with JAC soaked in the corner, begging for mercy.  I was virtually dry and the obvious victor.  That, my friends is Mom Revenge.  You need a little of it to keep your sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home