THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, November 22, 2010

When You're in a Hurry

Lately I've been in a hurry.  This is largely because I'm always trying to cram one extra thing into the day.  On Saturday I was in a big hurry.  JAC and I had a lunch date but I thought I could fit in a quick morning run.  It was an excellent run but the last hill slowed me down.  By the time I returned home I had exactly two minutes to shower.  I made a mad dash to get ready and ordered JAC to stay on his red carpet.

JAC typically will stay on his red carpet but some things are just too enticing to resist. While I took a two minute shower JAC spied a bag of powdered sugar on my kitchen table and climbed up. When I stepped out of the shower I knew things were too quiet. I walked into my kitchen still wet and clad only in a towel.  I discovered JAC devouring fistfuls of powered sugar. It was a seven cup bag and I'm sure JAC was wearing three cups.  He had consumed another two. He looked like a giant snowball. When I tried to grab him he took off running and rolled all over my furniture. A great blizzard of sugar covered my whole house.

We were late for lunch but JAC seemed entirely pleased with himself. It is the season of hurry, snow and sugar. Within two minutes we had all three.  Happy Holidays Friends! 

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2010 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Hurry, snow, and sugar - I love it! You should needlepoint that on one of your aprons. :) Hope your Turkey preps are going well; enjoy the friends and family who will join you that day. Love and hugs from Texas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home