THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Harpers Ferry!





I'm having a really good day. My son was possessed the last three days. I'm still working up the nerve to tell my "Monday Story." I'm not seeking sympathy I just want to tell the story.

Instead I'm posting pictures of our trip to Harper's Ferry, West Virginia. We dreamed of taking a long hike along the Appalachian Trail but after a long car ride with a toddler who screamed most of the day we settled for a short hike on the Appalachian Trail.

The leaves were gorgeous. Even though we had a really rough day in the end we held hands on drive home. The story was not "we had a really rough day with our stubborn screaming kid." Instead it was, "We survived a really rough day and we still really like each other."

I hope everyone is enjoying some great fall weather. This time of year just makes you want to be close to the people you love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home