THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Today?

I have stuff to write about but I've had a really bad day.  I can't decide if I'm going to write about it or just forget it.  Instead I'm looking for ideas about winter running.  I hate to run in the cold but I hate missing my run.  Does anyone have great ways to get yourself motivated and out the door on cold days?

I don't want to leave out my non-running friends for here is a question for my friends who just run errands or circles chasing small kids. My brother and his wife are coming for Turkey Day. I'm so excited. What Turkey Day food do you love the most?

3 Comments:

At November 8, 2010 at 8:27 PM , Anonymous Jill H said...

I would love tacos, but will settle for turkey legs and anything else non-traditional. I'm hopefully trying out a flourless chocolate cake recipe on Wednesday to make for Thanksgiving because I don't like/can't eat the traditional pies. Cranberry sauce is good for making white meat not so dry and tasteless. Green bean casserole seems to be a tradition, but since it's usually made with cream of mushroom, I'm not a huge fan. Love garlic mashed potatoes, not a stuffing fan (can't eat it anyway). Pretty much anything containing potatoes and cheese is a go.

 
At November 9, 2010 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Jesse, Toni and JAC said...

You're a dark meat fan? I love white meat. My favorite food is always the dressing and occasionally the pie.

 
At November 11, 2010 at 6:36 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, dressing with a bite of turkey, pumpkin pie swimming in Cool Whip, homemade toffee.... yum yum

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home