THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Adventure!


I hadn't put much thought into our Friday Adventure because we had such a fun Thursday but when my friend Becca called and asked if we wanted to go to the National Gallery of Art I was delighted.  The National Gallery of Art is one of my favorite places in D.C and I enjoy the exhibits every time I visit.  It was also great to have Becca along to help with JAC on the Metro.  I think JAC is growing into being an art lover because his behavior was excellent for the entire Gallery visit.

After viewing the art we took JAC to the National Mall and let him run around. The National Mall is occasionally referred to as "America's Backyard," and JAC embraced the idea. He ran around in the grass until he was thoroughly exhausted. On the walk back to the metro JAC was making loud squealing sounds. An old couple ssshhed him! They said I shouldn't let him make noise because it is bad for their ears. I just winked and kept walking. People are so weird!

Becca and I were also privileged enough to have Flat Stanley along for the adventure.  We took his picture with great works of art, monuments and the Capital building.  Flat Stanley is such a fun project and hopefully the child in Oklahoma who sent him to Becca will be pleased with our pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home