THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tortured

I feel sorry for our little dog Roxy.  JAC tortures her mercilessly.  Lately he has started to chase her, little fingers wiggling in front of him shouting, "Tickle, Tickle, Tickle."  JAC really wants to hold the poor dog down and tickle her, but I'm pretty sure dogs aren't ticklish.

Also, it is squirrel season and our dog absolutely hates squirrels. The squirrels have been hurrying around making preparations for winter and Roxy is completely vexed. She chases them with enthusiasm and sole purpose but never catches them.

The squirrels love my bird feeder and have gorged themselves. I keep the bag of seed on our screened- in back porch. On day when I arrived home I noticed a flicker of activity and color on the porch. Alarmed I rushed in and found a squirrel buried in the bird food with only his twitching tail sticking out of the bag. I shouted and the squirrel raced circles chirping angrily around the porch. Roxy barked loudly from inside. She was bad that her nemesis had been so bold. I chased the squirrel out the door and when I let Roxy out she seemed utterly dismayed. Poor tortured dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home