THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hard Work

I love my kid.  One of my favorite things about JAC is that he is down right industrious.  He doesn't enjoy most of his toys but he loves to help us work.  He has spent most of the morning following me around helping clean the house.  He will bring me the dust pan when I'm done sweeping.  He'll do a little sweeping himself.  He'll dump AJAX in the tub while I'm scrubbing and often help scrub with his own little brush or piece of paper towel.  Every day when we pull into the driveway he says, "dig, dig."  He wants to help us dig in our dirt garden and drags over every garden tool we own.  Our neighbors always look on skeptically as JAC drags the hoe around.  Once I even heard them quietly explain to their daughter that, "garden tools really aren't toys," but for JAC there is nothing he loves better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home