THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Adventure

I am hot and sweaty and happy.  JAC is taking a nap.  He's been fighting his nap all week but I finally wore him out.  Today we went to the county fair.  We rode a few rides, checked out the exhibits, watched the piglets race and finished with a funnel cake.  It was a fun adventure and the parking was free. I love it when that happens!

Now that I'm a parent the new doesn't impress me much. Instead I'm always looking for those old nostalgic things like berry picking, the county fair or watching Santa on water skis. The really good things in life just keep getting better.  I hope everyone has a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home