THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Friday Adventure!

Friday morning got off to a rough start.  I was jolted out of bed by JAC crying and trying to break down his bedroom door.  He proceeded to hate his breakfast and showed an equal disdain for his bath.  I was trying to rush us out the door to meet a friend but I knew things were melting down quickly.  Something was wrong.

I loaded up JAC and stopped by the doctor. We arrived just as the clinic opened its doors. Just as I had suspected, JAC has a double ear-infection. He's normally such a sweet kid. I knew he had to be feeling bad to hate both his bath and his breakfast.

Due to his ear infections we decided to scale back the Friday Adventure. The weather was beautiful and my friend took us to a lovely park. JAC rode in his car and we walked and chatted. We finished with a little time at the playground. It was great to enjoy the weather with a good friend, and discover a new park. Hopefully JAC will be feeling better soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home