THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Favorite Things

This is my favorite coffee mug.  I use it every morning when Jess is away.  I'm trying to channel my inner tiger for the day ahead.  Sometimes, I'll wake up and Jess will take one look at me and say, "I think you need the tiger cup today."
This is my favorite cereal bowl.  I like to think of myself as Toni the Tiger.  It's going to be a GREAT day.
This is my favorite lipstick.  Its called Maple and is the perfect neutral color by Mary Kay.
 I love these kid shoes.  We bought them at Target and jokingly call them "Shocks" because they are a combination of shoes and socks.  I love that I don't have to remember socks as I'm running out the door.
These are my favorite Jeans.  I just bought them and they were a big splurge at the Lucky store.  They are called "Sweet and Low" and I feel pretty gosh darn hot when I wear them.
I love this kid towel.  Our friends Mark and Rachel in Miami sent it too us.  Who could a resist a towel that makes your child look like a little dragon?  I just love it.
 Most of all these two handsome guys.  I'm glad Jess is home for a while.  I still think he is so handsome. I love him in some flannel pajama pants or a long sleeved t- shirt.  He's just easy on the eyes and good for my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home