THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, September 6, 2010

DC United

Saturday night we took JAC to his first DC United game.  DC United is the local professional soccer team and I loved to go to the games while Jess was deployed to Iraq.  We bought cheap seats far from the fan section full of hooligans that I used to enjoy so much.  Our section was very family friendly.  I sat down in our seats, looked up and the craziest thing happened.  While Jess was in Iraq my friends Lance, Heather and Craig would go to the games with me.  I haven't seen Craig in almost 3 years.  Lance and Heather got married and moved to India but somehow coincidence would have it that they were sitting right behind us! It was great to see them again and it's always nice to have extra hands to wrangle JAC. The game was fun and JAC was a trooper. We stayed until the very end and he didn't complain once. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home