THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What I Meant

Today I detailed out a list of chores.  I ambitiously knew I could get it all done but as the day moved on the rain saturated the ground and everything felt cozy.  I went to target.  I brought my favorite fast food lunch to a friend.  I laughed and oozed sarcasm with some great ladies.  I held my favorite little girl baby.  My favorite little guy held my hand when we walked up the stairs.  I ate a piece of rum cake.  I drank too much coffee.  I kissed my handsome husband.  I took the dog on a walk that wasn't even a tiny bit swampy.  I ate dinner with good friends who forgive me when I say stupid things.  I stayed up past my bed time sewing.  I'm off to sneak into bed and curl up next to my sleeping husband.  What I meant to do today did not get done - But what did get done was so much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home