THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Adventure!

Our friends have a small home aquarium and JAC loves to watch the fish so on Friday I took him to visit the National Aquarium.  The National Aquarium was the first public aquarium in the nation.  It is a small intimate place but just the right size for a quick adventure.

We rode the metro into town and then walked a few blocks to the aquarium. Typically JAC has no problem walking but today he launched into the great shoe debate. He just didn't want to wear his shoes and every few steps took them off. Eventually I relented and carried him most places.

The fish tanks were placed at my eye level so JAC thought it was perfect if I could hold him up to each tank. He happily traced the path of each fish with his finger on the aquarium wall while I held him. Eventually I got really tired but he loved it and kept repeating, "Fish, fish."

When we got home I was very tired and I think our next adventure will be a venue we can drive to. We love riding the metro but eventually lugging my 32lbs kids for blocks and up and down escalators wears me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home