THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, June 28, 2010

What I Want

I want to rant but I won't. Rants don't make for good reading. Here is random instead of ranting.

We had a great thunderstorm today. I wished it would pour rain all night. The storm ended quickly but the incoming cold front should grant us reprieve from the oppressive heat.

Last night JAC was really tired. As I put on his pajamas he came and gave me a huge hug but mid-way through the hug he bit down hard on my shoulder. He left teeth marks. Some part of me was so completely disturbed. The bite feels symbolic. I feel as if this kid is trying to suck every inch of energy and patience out of me.

JAC has had a mild fever all day. I know he feels horrible. I have been listening to him sleep restlessly. I feel bad for the little guy. I tried to check on him but the moment I opened his door he lifted his little head - wide eyed and cried. We are both zombies tonight.

This is the perfect season to head to the mountains. I long for that perfect clean isolation. My family is heading to Columbia tomorrow and I wish we were going too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home