THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Tuesday

Tuesday has always been one of my favorite days of the week.  I typically feel productive on Tuesdays.  Last night I checked our weather online in order to plan my weekly adventures and received quite a shock.  It's going to be over 100 degrees for most of the week.  I can't ever remember it being this hot in DC and frankly I'm chagrined.  I've started making a list of fun "beat the heat" activities for the week.  It currently includes a trip to the Children's Museum and perhaps an excursion to the beach.  I was hoping my friends from warmer climates could share some good ideas.  How are you beating the heat this summer?

1 Comments:

At July 7, 2010 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Kiddie pool in the yard! Popsicles! Am I actually posting? How exciting! Oh, and we go to the McD play-place a lot when we are desperate for excercise. Love you! Happy Hotness. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home