THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Adventure....technical difficulties

This blog is driving me a bit bonkers. First it wouldn't allow comments. Now it won't allow me to post pictures. I'll post them on facebook and you can check them out there. If your a computer nerd have mercy on me and tell me how to fix my blog.

Friday Adventure:


The weather has been so beautiful here that I knew we needed to go on an outside adventure. We headed to Burke Lake Park. We ran the five mile trail circling the lake and finished off by riding the train. JAC hasn't been feeling well but I think he liked parts of the trip and I know I loved being outside on such a pretty day.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=187006&id=512674876&l=26f07ee879

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home