THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Friday Adventure





Yesterday my house was a bit of a wreck. I swept, vacuumed, mopped, did eight loads of laundry, cleaned my fridge, dusted and scrubbed our bathroom. In the midst of this cleaning fury we didn't have time for a big adventure. Instead we took a small one. We went back to the sprayground and this time I took pictures. Last week when we went JAC was terrified. This week he jumped right down and ran into the sprinklers.

It is hot and humid here. We are all a little discouraged that it is this hot this soon. This does not bode well for July and August. I'm feeling the itch to get out of town. I think I'll try to convince Jess to take our crew hiking. I hope everyone has an adventure filled weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home