THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, June 25, 2010

A List...

Some days I hang out with JAC and feel like he is a smaller (male) version of myself. We have so many things in common. This often means we knock heads but it also often means we really understand each other. Here are a few examples:

1. We both love helicopters. Ever since I worked for that company that made un-manned helicopters I fell in love with rotary aircraft. The marine helicopters fly over D.C at all times of the day and JAC loves to point and yell at them in excitement.

2. We both need a lot of sleep. I like to get 10 -12 hours of rest each night. I know to most this sounds extreme but to me it is just right. JAC also needs lots of sleep. If we put him to bed at 7:30 he'll wake up at 8 the next morning.

3. We both love jumping on the bed. My favorite part of the day is when I get JAC out of his crib after his nap. I always find him jumping and jumping. Sometimes we both go upstairs and jump on my bed too.

4. We are not graceful. I broke my nose when I was little. I was just hiking and did a face plant. Twice this month JAC has done similar face plants. There was blood and tears and his nose was bruised. I felt bad for the little guy.

5. We are both fiercely independent and stubborn. JAC has started climbing everything in the house. He's always been a climber but lately it's his major pastime. If you try to help him he absolutely hates it. He'll let you know he's big enough to do it on his own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home