THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Date Night!


My parents came for a quick visit over the Holiday weekend. We loved having them here for so many reasons but towards the top has to be date night. Every time my parents come to visit they watch JAC while we go out on a date.

This was one of our best dates ever. We rode our bikes seven miles to a restaurant on the Potomac River. The weather was gorgeous, the food was great and being on a bike again just added to the overall sense of freedom. I felt like I was breaking all of the rules and I loved it. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Oh...and I think my parents wore JAC out. We put him down for a nap in the afternoon and he slept straight through the night.

1 Comments:

At June 1, 2010 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

HOOOOORAAAYYY! Hooray for parents, date nights, great fun, and sleepy children. If mine ever start to sleep, I'll start a blog about it. Love your new bikes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home