THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Moving Part A





Jess and I talk a lot about moving. I grew up moving every few years and this rolling stone prefers not to let the moss grow. Fortunately, Jess serves as our anchor and prevents me from turning our little family into a band of gypsies.

We actually love the people here but wish we could trade the traffic for some mountains or perhaps a beach. This winter was arduously long and as we packed up another friend last week a serious case of wanderlust set in. I wished we were packing up too.

Today something great happened and it served to beat back my gypsy tendencies once again. The weather turned warm and I loaded up JAC for an adventure. We went and saw the Cherry Blossoms at the Tidal Basin. This is always a highlight of my year and I am frequently surprised by how many Americans have never witnessed it. The spectacle of color is absolutely breathtaking and all of a sudden I am glad that I live right here.

1 Comments:

At April 1, 2010 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

And thank you for sharing the pictures! How beautiful. You look great - you sexy mama.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home