THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Bad Combination

Yesterday, for the fun of it I made my favorite cookie bars. They're coffee flavored and covered in chocolate. I was so determined to make these cookies that I manufactured my own brown sugar because I was out of the real stuff. I had dreamed of these cookies for at least two days.

That's when things went really downhill. I lost all forms of self control and consumed half the batch. I instantly regretted this decision and when I became overwhelmed with guilt I decided to go on a run. I instantly regretted that decision too. I'll spare you the details but this morning when I saw the left over cookies on the counter I almost lost it. I never want to see another cookie again. I'm throwing out my bag of sugar. The thought of a cookie makes me feel chagrined.

1 Comments:

At April 1, 2010 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Post the recipe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home