THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Monday, March 8, 2010

An Update

My weekend without the guys was awesome. I am so glad that Jess pushed me to get away for a day. Here is a very quick run down on what I did on my day away. I've decided to write it in a list because I'm feeling lazy and don't want to write complete sentences.

1. Drove to Charlottesville, VA.
2. Visited the home of James Madison
3. Strolled around downtown a did a bit of shopping
4. Checked out the UVA campus
5. Ate girl food
6. Took a really long nap
7. Swam in the hotel pool
8. Kept absolutely no schedule
9. Slept in late
10. Drank Starbucks uninterrupted
11. Studied chemistry
12. Missed my guys and came home a couple of hours early

My weekend getaway changed my whole perspective on life. I loved having that much time to myself. It was so nice that Jess held down the fort for me. He and JAC had a great time too. They went hiking, running and ate man food. Jess even made homemade cookies to take to small group. I love that guy!

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2010 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

How wonderful!! I am so proud of you! Thank you for taking care of yourself. You know, those flight-attendants are right about one thing: you have to put the oxygen mask on your own face before helping others. So, good job taking care of YOU!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home