THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

That's Why its Called Falling

From a mechanical standpoint, running is the art of continuously falling and catching yourself. Lately, it seems that most of the people I love are running up hill. We are all feeling a little tired. I keep trying to see the finish line. I can't quite find it but there is one thing I know from running a marathon. If you stop, the pain will overwhelm you and you might not start again. I also know when you can't find the finish line, you might find a pace group - a group of people who are trudging along with a similar goal in mind. Their energy will push you to reach a personal record or at least get you up the final hill so you can spot the finish line on the horizon. Happy running!

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2010 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Very thoughtful post - I like it. Thank you for running this race with me. Can't wait to see you in Abilene. Love you girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home