THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Wild Animals
































I live in Arlington, VA. Yesterday I was doing my Chemistry homework, looked out the window and noticed my neighbor standing on the curb in the cold. Two exterminator trucks were parked on the curb so I assumed she was fumigating her house and invited her to sit in the warmth of my house while she waited. She said she didn't want to come in because she was waiting to see "it."
"It" turned out to be a raccoon living in her chimney. Apparently, he had made a warm cozy home for the winter and wasn't planning on coming out. The gig was up when he tried to escape into my neighbor's house. She scared him back into the chimney, blocked the entrance and called the exterminators.
As I mentioned before, I live in Arlington, VA. Things like this don't happen often here so I grabbed my camera to document the occasion. The raccoon was flushed out the top of the chimney, jumped off the roof and then trotted down the street. We haven't seen him since.
Here's the pictures and a couple of pictures of the wild animals that live in my house too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home