THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bug


Yesterday JAC was sitting in his highchair eating his dinner while I cooked. I was busy and not paying too much attention but I did notice that he seemed particularly happy. He was making a slew of unusual baby sounds and I turned to see what he was so happy about. At first I couldn't figure it out and then I noticed he something in his hand. I peeled back his fingers and discovered my kid was playing with a large, live stink bug.

2 Comments:

At November 5, 2009 at 5:46 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

And look at your skinny self in the glass reflection!

 
At November 5, 2009 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Jesse, Toni and JAC said...

Haha, that was an accident but I was too lazy to take it down. My mom would be appalled!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home