THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Going Shopping


Today JAC and I are going shopping. We're not buying clothes, shoes or diapers. We're off to buy a pig in a jar. Since I'm new to the field of science I had always assumed that when the instructor told you to dissect a fetal pig he would provide you with the pig. When he announced that we had to buy our own I almost fell over in my chair laughing. It was almost as funny as the Miracle of Life video we had to watch.

I plan to ask for the biggest pig they have because I want to get my full money's worth. Then just for kicks, I'm going to bring him home and put him in the refrigerator right next to the milk. I'm going to ask my unsuspecting husband to get something out of the refrigerator for me and with any luck the dead pig in a jar will scare the crap out of him! I know it's sophomoric but I've never claimed to be mature.

6 Comments:

At November 5, 2009 at 5:45 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Oh gag and maggot. Your poor husband. Don't EVER put a dead pig in my refrigerator.... EVER. Enjoy dissecting the swine; I'm grateful that God made people who enjoy that sort of thing so that we can have medicine. Yuck-o.

 
At November 5, 2009 at 6:35 AM , Blogger Jesse, Toni and JAC said...

Yup, I have to admit I'm excited about this lab. I'm a dork.

 
At November 5, 2009 at 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gave this way to much thought.

 
At November 5, 2009 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Jesse, Toni and JAC said...

Turns out the pig comes sealed in a plastic bag instead of a jar.

 
At November 8, 2009 at 1:01 PM , Anonymous Runningmama said...

Now that is not something you buy everyday! Where so you go to buy a dea pig? (Besides the bacon aisle of course)

Thanks for your running tips on my blog!!!

 
At November 8, 2009 at 1:03 PM , Anonymous Runningmama said...

I really need to edit my comments better before I post them. Sorry for the above atrocity of typos. ;-/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home