THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

I'm gulping down coffee while my guys sleep in but I'm already getting excited. Today is JAC's first Halloween. Jess and I love Halloween so we can't wait to introduce JAC to all the traditions we already have. We're going to carve pumpkins. My pumpkin is going to be the best because Jess does not have a lifetime of carving experience to draw from. We even bought JAC a tiny pumpkin but I don't think we'll let him carve it. He's too crazy for that. Next we're going to make smores in the front yard and eat some homemade chili. Finally we'll finish off with some trick or treating. I spent an hour yesterday making JAC a little cowboy hat out of paper. He's going to be a cowboy, Jess is going to be a construction working and I'm going to be a firefighter. Tomorrow we're finishing off the weekend with our annual drive to see the leaves. Every year we take a day long drive in the mountains to see the fall color. I doubt JAC will be enthusiastic about this because he hates his car seat but he'll live. It's going to be awesome.

1 Comments:

At October 31, 2009 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Leigh T said...

Hooray for wonderful days! I hope the day ended as well as you hoped. Good job making your days wonderful and making wonderful memories. Did you take pictures? Post some!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home