THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shopping

Last week I paid an enormous amount of bills. Who would have guessed it would take 9 months to make a baby and a year to pay him off? Ever since writing those checks I have desperately wanted to waste an equal amount of money on clothes. I believe this is sparked by several things. First, all of my new catalogs have come in with great fall clothes. I order a bunch of catalogs so I can dream shop but then never purchase anything. I am sure some day they will catch on and quit sending me catalogs.

Secondly, I feel un-cute and I am sure that new clothes will solve this problem. I have a list of absolute essentials that I'm sure I need including a great pair of flats, a ruffle shirt and one of those cute scarves that I see everywhere.

Finally, Jess is going to be away for three weeks and I want to engage in the best kind of therapy to make myself feel better. Jess is my buddy and I get bored when he's not around. When I get bored I get into trouble. Everyone who knows me knows this. I love trouble so in the meantime I am going to try to practice self restraint and avoid all stores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home