THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm a Quirky Girl

Yesterday I was in a big rush to get out the door to go running. I was all dressed but I was missing two important things - my socks. All of my running socks were in the dryer. I thought the dryer was finished but instead the whole load of clothes was still damp. I pondered this problem. I've always counted myself very resourceful person so I was sure I could come up with a solution rather than having to delay my run. Then something came to me. I fished out a matching set, trucked upstairs and threw them in the microwave. I just knew this would be a fast way to dry my socks and I would be out the door within minutes for my run. I set the timer for two minutes and took off to chase my son who was once again attempting to eat the dog food. When I heard the buzzer I went to grab my warm dry socks. Unfortunately there seems to have been a minor glitch in my plan. My socks were dry but they were also covered with little hard singed places. I guess I learned the hard way and I'll just wait for the dryer next time.

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2009 at 5:05 AM , Blogger Leigh T said...

... yeah or get out the blow dryer

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home