THE ADVENTURES OF THE JAC ATTACK!

A Blog about a clever boy and a mom determined to out-smart him.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Call Me a Bat

This morning I woke up and discovered one of my glasses earpieces had fallen off. I am talking about the whole piece. My glasses look like a small animal missing a leg. This is not good. Everyone close to me knows I'm near blind. Without my glasses I can only make out colors and fuzzy spots. I'm currently wearing the broken set perched crookedly across my nose and on ear. I'm trying to find my spares but in the meantime I've had several near misses. My glasses have fallen in the dog bowl and on the floor multiple times this morning. They have narrowly missed the toilet and worst of all dirty diaper. I have got to find my spares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home